Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
The Global Channel Sales Leader sets and executes the strategy and direction of how Appier will grow the Enterprise business through channel partners.
The successful Channel Sales Leader is a technology-savvy individual who has experience in Big Data, SaaS, online marketing, and the partner ecosystem of digital marketing. He/she knows the value of digital content, web analytics and optimization tools in driving online strategies. The Channel Sales Leader works directly with our partners and Appier Enterprise Sales Managers and Business Development Sales teams to understand business, technical and reporting requirements and ultimately drive Customer Success. In short, he/she represents Appier’s Enterprise AI Solutions to our Partners worldwide.
This Position Includes All Of The Following Aspects
- In-depth knowledge of partner ecosystem, business model, partner incentive program and digital marketing strategy
- Drive customer success through enabling and supporting partner led sales and deliveries of Appier’s AI and Digital Marketing Solutions
- Cultivate future projects as well as identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partners’ use of Appier’s solutions
- Work closely with Enterprise Solution Sales Managers (ESS), Customer Success Managers (CSM), and other Appier team members (product, consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to ensure client success and satisfaction
What You’ll Do
- Craft the strategy of how Partners can contribute to the growth of Appier’s Enterprise Solutions business across all regions
- Drive the execution the strategy through the Channel Sales Managers across all regions
- Help Partners build sales and delivery capacity and capabilities on Appier Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Drive certification, specialization & capacity planning
- Manage relationship with the key strategic Partners across the globe
- Build the Partner/Distribution models for the company, including recruit, develop and support partners/distributors in the region
- Contribute to and support the business plan for key strategic partners as the strategic expert and guide in formulating the Partner Practice Development plan that includes enablement, technical solution training and best practices
Facilitate support to appointed Channel Partners:
- Facilitate resolution of support escalations from partners
- Connect with consulting, support and engineering to resolve technical issues impacting partner’s Top Customers
- Support Sales Execution
- Support strategy/pipeline management with ESS/CSM and confirm partner capabilities prior to deals signed
- Track and ensure renewals of partner’s top accounts
- Facilitate joint account plans with assigned Enterprise sales teams and Consulting Teams to drive joint services opportunities.
- Contribute to and participate in Partner/Appier Quarterly Business Reviews and Planning activities
- Manage partner services relationship for all assigned partners and their key customers
- Ensure that partners are getting value from Appier’s AI Marketing Solutions and receiving maximum return on their investment
- Communicate consistently with partners throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed to support business development aligned w/ ESS/CSM
- Provide resources to answer partners’ questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
What You Need To Succeed
- 10+ years of experience with Enterprise software and Partner/Agency development
- Bi-Lingual and fluent in English and Mandarin at professional business level
- High-level of business acumen
- Fluent in SaaS and on-premise services models
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships with Partners and Customers
- Proven track record in setting clear targets and developing plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Ability to influence product and engineering teams based on Partner insights
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Ability to manage extensive international travel
- Internet and online marketing
- Online optimization
- Google, Adobe, SFDC, Oracle, or other Marketing Cloud Solutions
- Channels management
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general