Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
As a Machine Learning Scientist in Appier, you will be contributing to Appier’s research in actual use case for our products.
Task of the role
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to build prediction model for advertising/enterprise solutions.
- Experience in analyzing and extracting valuable information from large amounts of business data
- Design, develop and test advanced models for predictive consumer behavior
- Co-operate with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Design efficient, scalable, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and evaluate pioneering machine learning and statistical model
- Master or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Math or Statistics. (Familiar with probabilistic model predictive models)
- Solid experience in system design and programming, ability to work with big data with minimal engineering support
- 3+ year experience in data mining, algorithms, statistical analysis, computational NLP and/or machine learning
- Proven ability of solving challenging problems in both academia and industry
- Extensive publication experience
- Self-motivation and an ability to priorities multiple competing challenges in a fast-growth environment
- Thinking about thinking; meta-cognition
- Applying past knowledge to new situations; remain open to continuous learning
- Thinking and communicating with clarity and precision
[Nice to have]
- Excellent presentation skill to articulate product ideas to technical/non-technical audience
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general