Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
VP of Growth Marketing
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an outstanding VP of Growth Marketing to join our team. This role reports into the SVP of Marketing and will be responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing the execution of demand generation campaigns, performance marketing, and marketing operations. The ideal candidate for this role has past growth marketing experience in a B2B SaaS setting and can apply those skills to continue to enhance Attentive’s lead funnel and scale marketing’s direct impact on the revenue pipeline.
- Develop and lead our overall growth marketing strategy–– focused on conceptualizing and activating campaigns to generate qualified leads and strengthen the sales pipeline.
- Manage a team of growth marketers, cultivating a data-driven mindset and culture of experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Optimize our ABM program to gain traction with top target accounts, and work closely with Sales leadership on strategies to accelerate in-pipeline deals into signed customers.
- Refine marketing attribution models and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Oversee our lead scoring and nurturing programs––optimizing them to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, closed-won revenue.
- Expand our digital marketing strategy by working with others across the marketing team to maximize qualified traffic and leads from SEO, paid social, search, content syndication.
- Partner with leadership on our go-to-market strategies for entering new markets.
- Establish strong internal relationships with key cross-functional leadership within Sales, Client Strategy, Product, and Product Marketing to gain a deep understanding of our short-term and long-term business growth goals.
- Identify and onboard new marketing technologies and vendors that will improve our marketing reach and efficiency
Skills & Requirements:
- 10-15+ years B2B marketing experience
- SaaS industry experience, ideally with understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Proven track record for developing B2B growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results
- Comfortable working closely with executives
- Experience with Salesforce CRM required; experience with Hubspot marketing automation is preferred
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past fast growth startup experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.