Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Director of Partner Marketing
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an outstanding Senior Director of Partner Marketing to join our team. This role reports into the SVP of Marketing and will be responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns across our ecosystem of technology and agency partners. The ideal candidate for this role has experience scaling a partner marketing organization in a B2B setting, and can apply those skills to continue to enhance our program and drive measurable impact on revenue.
- Lead our overall partner marketing strategy–– working closely with your direct reports who manage our technology partner and agency partner programs.
- Establish strong internal relationships with key cross-functional leadership within Partnerships, Sales, Client Strategy, and Product Marketing to gain a deep understanding of business priorities, and how our partner ecosystem can help drive us towards our goals.
- Optimize our existing partner program to gain traction with top prospective partners and expand our reach.
- Work closely with leadership on the Partnerships and Sales team to develop strategies for how partner marketing can accelerate in-pipeline deals into signed customers.
- Partner with rest of Marketing team to ensure our partner ecosystem is effectively incorporated in go-to-market strategies across Content, Comms, Events, Demand Gen, Customer Marketing.
- Align our external partners to Attentive’s core positioning, enabling them with the development of various sales materials (pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, e-books, etc.).
- Measure the impact of partner marketing initiatives as it relates to opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, closed-won revenue. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against investments.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7-10+ years B2B marketing experience
- Genuine interest in marketing technology and the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Highly collaborative nature and a team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past fast growth startup experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.