Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Client Strategy Manager, Food & Beverage
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven customer success professional to join our team as a Client Strategy Manager in our Food & Beverage vertical. You will work closely with the executive team and Client Strategy leadership to help lay the foundation for how we onboard, manage, and retain our Food & Beverage clients. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with Food & Beverage clients as a trusted consultant and to own client relationships completely. This is a unique opportunity to have an impact on a growing specialized team within Client Strategy.
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Establish a strategic advisor rapport with each client, managing the customer health, risk, and overall post-sale relationship
- Work closely with clients to develop strategic plans that outline how Attentive will address their current and future business needs and measure performance against established KPIs
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
- Identify trends, challenges, and use cases specific to the Food & Beverage vertical and translate those items into internal operational processes and training materials.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of account management/client strategy experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company working with Food & Beverage clientele (QSRs, Fast Casual Restaurants, Franchises, Hospitality Groups, etc.)
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills; experienced in establishing relationships and credibility with C-level executives.
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
- Experience with defining/evolving systems and processes that optimize efficiency, productivity and visibility across Client Strategy and Sales
- Strong understanding of the Food & Beverage digital technology ecosystem a plus (online ordering, loyalty, PoS)
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.