Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Business Intelligence Analyst US - (Strategic Finance)
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven, system-savvy, financial thinker to join the Strategic Finance team to tackle some of the most challenging and high-impact problems we face across our fast growing global operations. This fast-paced role provides an outstanding opportunity to drive strategic analytics and business insights in a cross-functional organization. The ideal candidate is data and results oriented, has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and is adept at financial analyses.
- Designing, implementing and tracking key metrics to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance and return on investment
- Building and managing Tableau-based financial dashboards
- Assisting with global data governance to ensure timely and accurate financial data and insights
- Writing SQL queries to get relevant data from a variety of sources
- Working closely with various departments, including Finance, to understand the business processes driving our data
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence / analysis / finance / reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Strong SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, ERP and BI skills
- Demonstrated ability to make quantitative and qualitative assessments of data
- Demonstrated ability to work within ambiguity, identify and solve complex problems
- Ability and excitement to partner with business leaders
- Ability to work independently, effectively handle multiple competing priorities and manage deadlines under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Experience with Python a plus
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.