90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile.
Production Service Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At 90 Seconds, our mission is to connect brands and local creators everywhere to create and tell the world’s stories in motion.
We are looking for an experienced Production Service Manager to guide our customers through the video production journey using our online platform, ensuring the successful delivery of services.
This unique role combines client, project, and community management, working across all aspects of the 90 Seconds platform - production operations, services, and brand accounts management.
As a Production Service Manager you will be part of the Product Operations team and activated across one or more roles based on your interests, experience and career progression at 90 Seconds. This is a highly cross-functional contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
What you'll love doing
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from quoting, shoot and logistics planning, production management duties, to publishing.
- Oversee the delivery of 90 Seconds Services and Solution on the 90 Seconds platform.
- Overview all the production services, ensuring the successful running of the 90 Seconds operations.
- Ensure that 90 Seconds services are delivered consistently via processes in the system.
- Manages the growth and relationships of 90 Seconds Brands.
- Facilitate communication between customers and creators to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Assist in resolving video project-related issues.
Who you are
- Highly experienced in video production management - managing multiple projects end-to-end and juggling budgets, resources, schedules, clients.
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational skills, and natural relationship building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Someone who enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online.
- Someone who can quickly immerse themselves into a company culture - can quickly adapt to change at a high-speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator, as building authentic relationships with clients and partners is a must.
- A flexibly “always-on” attitude to ensure project delivery dates are met.
- Experience with live streaming and production of large scale events is a huge plus.