Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
We are now looking for a thoughtful, reliable and proactive People Operations Administrator to help us build a workplace that attracts, retains, advocates for, and develops its most important asset – its people.
What you’ll do:
Improve communication, feedback, evaluation, and reporting channels across the company
- Manage HR processes including employment contracts, work passes, payroll, reimbursement, and leaves
- Promote and ensure cross-functional/inter-team alignment of company objectives through implementation of Objective & Key Results (OKRs)
- Administer benefits (leave management, employee recognition) for the SG team
- Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationeries and pantry’s supplies etc.
What you are/have/will be:
- Passionate about technology, startups, disruptive models, organizational culture, and talent management
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role and environment, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Strong believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion, teamwork and that happy & productive staff are the heart of a company
- Passionate about our mission and people, and keen to learn and develop best practices
- Takes ownership and accountability for problem solving
- Partner closely with the Finance team, value policy compliance and has a knack for identifying and mitigating risk
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, bookkeeping, and managing financial accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment towards the highest professional ethical standards
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment and priorities among competing tasks/errands
- A view towards long-term planning and scaling the organization
- The willingness to challenge and debate issues of importance to our company