Education technology to empower learning.
Durham, NC, US
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, DURHAM, NC, OR REMOTE ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 60% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
Clever is looking for a Research Operations Manager to join our Product & Design team. Your mission as Research Operations Manager will be to empower the Product and Design teams to accelerate and create scalable, efficient, and impactful user research practice across Clever.
At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
The ideal candidate is excited about Clever’s educational mission, curious about all of our varied users (students, teachers, families, and administrators), and committed to building Clever’s ability to learn about them.
As Research Operations Manager you might:
- Help a designer recruit, vet, and schedule participants for an upcoming study on teacher’s pain points with remote learning.
- Work with a PM to write an interview script for an upcoming study on Instructional Curriculum Leaders.
- Create a self-service flow for groups across Clever to handle participant consent and compensation, so research can be done by groups across Clever.
- Ensure that the team’s amazing research is fully utilized by creating an easy to use research insights repository.
- Work with our District Success team to create a classroom visit program, so employees across Clever can build empathy for our users.
- Conduct user research interviews with parents for our Family products, so we can better understand their needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Interest in UX research and Product Design and development
- Prior experience in customer- or user-facing roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior user research experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Track record of collaboration with multiple teams
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited credits for learning on amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers