Education technology to empower learning.
San Francisco, CA or Remote anywhere in the Continental U.S.
Clever is the fastest-growing product in K-12 education, depended on by over 300 software companies and over half of America's schools. These organizations rely on Clever to put the best software in the hands of over 20 million students every day. Clever's job is to make this task incredibly simple, despite the complex legacies of the school system.
When we started eight years ago, four schools used Clever. Today, Clever is used by over 78,000 schools, making it the fastest-growing company in education. We're looking for talented product designers who want to help craft great experiences for every school, student, families, and teachers.
At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
A day in the life
Interns at Clever work alongside full-time designers, engineers, and PMs. Interns will work on and ship real improvements to existing products and new features.
You should have:
- Must be graduating on or before June 2022. The internship program lets us identify and mentor future designers, while offering the intern a chance to see what it's like to be part of the Clever team. This is exclusively a summer 2021 opportunity.
- Relevant coursework in product design, user experience, and/or HCI.
- Portfolio of past projects demonstrating strong design ability.
- A desire to grow as a designer through collaboration, critique, and learning design techniques & processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment.