Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our UX designers thrive on solving hard problems. We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users' pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas. Our team delivers products and experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to give people the healthcare they deserve.
We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and visual systems from the ground up to solve problems that haven’t been solved yet -- such as near real-time collaboration with providers on member care. It’s an opportunity to not only design better healthcare software, but to design a whole new way to work.
As a UX Writer, you will act as an advocate for Clover design, working to shape product experiences by creating useful and meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across different touch points. In this role, you will collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and other stakeholders to write and test user-focused solutions for Clover products and support materials. You will help to shape and evolve Clover Health’s voice and tone though our new products, features, and supportive materials.
As a UX Writer, you will:
- Support and empower Clover Health’s voice by writing smart, consistent, pristine UX copy across multiple products.
- Write effectively for different users and different contexts and understand the different needs and opportunities for communicating with providers, office staff, and members.
- Write and edit text that supports our users across the whole product experience. Examples include training material, emails, release communications, and product copy such as navigation, error messages, feature naming, tooltips, and other components that facilitate the end-to-end user experience.
- Help to develop and implement a writing guide to define and unify Clover Health’s voice with cross functional partners.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers across the design process.
You will love this job if:
- You have an ability to show work that captures a brands' voice with simplicity, expressiveness, and creativity.
- You have a genuine passion for what design and technology can do to help people.
- You have a growth mindset and a positive attitude; you’re both comfortable with and welcoming of criticism, and are ready to jump in and tackle any problem thrown your way.
- You pride yourself on your research skills and have a willingness to take initiative when it comes to getting answers to your hypotheses.
- You have an eagle eye for mistakes, typos and syntax errors.
- You are comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an iterative design environment.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years’ experience as a UX Writer or similar role.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or have equivalent practical experience.
- You are familiar with wireframes, information architecture, functional specifications, content management, and common design tools like Sketch and Figma.
- You have experience with content strategy and technical writing within product teams, and are comfortable and familiar with working in a fast-paced tech culture.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.