Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members in living their best lives.
At Clover we’ve risen to the challenge of providing high quality care during the Coronavirus pandemic by expanding our telehealth capabilities. In this context, our Clinical Programs team is working cross-collaboratively with our Product Team to rapidly design and deploy an ‘IT hub’ to improve patient access to care, quality of care and patient experience through the use of video telehealth services. Prioritizing our most vulnerable members, Clover will first roll out the ‘IT hub’ to our internal primary care ‘house call’ program.
We’re looking to hire an Implementation Manager to partner with our clinical operations, product and design teams to rapidly and successfully implement the solution and drive iteration cycles to enhance impact. For implementation, you will work closely with the ‘house call’ practice to identify and effectively recruit initial patient participants and thenl plan and operationalize deployment logistics (i.e. how to get devices into members homes, consent management, etc). You will have a constant eye on participant utilization and device engagement/re-engagement from both an operative and user design perspective. You should be comfortable troubleshooting features directly with members but also liaise with IT/Tech to surface larger bugs.
As an Implementation Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations and Technology teams while driving process and workflow implementation.
- Partner with our In-Home Care practice team to effectively identify and recruit participants for innovation projects.
- Drive initial deployment of device delivery and set-up in our members’ homes.
- Establish, track and monitor engagement from an implementation lens.
- Be a thought partner with Clover’s design team by providing end-user experience and feedback.
- Offer initial device troubleshooting support and escalate to appropriate teams as necessary.
You will love this job if:
- You have a genuine passion for what design and technology can do to help people.
- You are a problem solver that gets excited by big, complicated problems.
- You are nimble and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- You are a people person. You communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with people, teams, and stakeholders from all different backgrounds.
- You naturally roll up your sleeves and take responsibility for finding solutions to challenges
- You have a dual mindset - always looking to improve the current experience while building for the future.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience planning all things logistics to successfully get a new product into consumers hands.
- You have successfully participated in a cross-functional design and reiteration rapid deployment model.
- You understand how to engage and recruit consumers, specifically the Medicare population.
- You have familiarity with technology/IT and can assist members with initial troubleshooting.
- Required: NJ Location - North/Central preference. Willingness to visit members in home (COVID restrictions permitting).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.