Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As Chief of Staff, you’ll play a key role working closely with our CEO and executive team. The Chief of Staff will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross functional objectives.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of interdepartmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address themImprove current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives