On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense — a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist to manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for our hourly operations teams, which comprise ~75% of Clutter’s workforce and are a vital part of the success of our business. This person will work at the intersection of talent acquisition and operations and play a major role in ensuring that our front-line teams continue to grow and serve more customers every month.
- Oversee national hourly operations hiring for Clutter, including recruitment of company drivers, movers, and warehouse operations employees
- Learn and become an expert on our hourly applicant tracking system (Fountain) and own all aspects of the hiring funnel throughout the entire candidate lifecycle
- Partner with operations leadership teams across the country to establish weekly interviewing and onboarding cadences for new hires
- Assist with scheduling all interviews and onboardings, with an emphasis on creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Manage our background check, driver insurance verification, and DOT compliance processes in conjunction with our People team
- Work closely with our recruiting marketing agency partner (Recruitics) to monitor monthly recruitment marketing spend, cost per applicant bidding, and funnel performance for 50+ open roles
- Collaborate with our Finance and Product teams to understand candidate hiring targets by region and general growth plans for Clutter’s business
- Explore creative ways to continue to automate our recruiting processes over time
- 2-4 years of experience in a startup company or similar fast-paced environment - experience with operations, logistics, or transportation preferred
- Previous recruiting experience and/or experience using Fountain ATS is a plus
- Meticulous organizational skills and incredible attention to detail - this role requires managing a high volume of candidates, open roles, and ongoing projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively liaise and build strong relationships with operations leaders across the company
- Desire to learn and grow your career within talent acquisition and/or operations