Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, CRM teams to define an ambitious product strategy to create value and grow users on our platforms, maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering a great experience for users.
- Drive the end-to-end product life cycle including conducting product and market research, defining user persona, defining features, writing user stories and PRDs, wireframing and prototyping, user validation, sprint planning and product launch.
- Demonstrate upcoming and completed products to internal and external stakeholders. Work with complex stakeholders to achieve user, product and company alignment to drive success for our users and the business.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Collect and analyze data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2+ years of product management experience. Prior experience with consumer or B2B platforms, e-commerce, working with technical teams and product design is a plus
- Tremendous empathy for end users, combined with a passion to understand the challenges they face and what makes them tick. This may include getting your hands dirty and occasionally talking directly to our consumers or merchants/ staff
- Discipline, focus, and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines. We’re an ambitious, fast-growing startup, so business demands are often fluid. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but hey, if you're game for this, we can be your Fave-ourite company!
- A passion for making data-driven decisions. We strongly believe that you can’t improve what you can’t measure
- Attention to detail, and a desire to build stable and easy-to-use products. Even if it’s a beta feature, you’re responsible for the bugs your team creates
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong command over the English language