BYJU's is a supplementary learning company with a disruptive product in the K-12 and test prep segment.
We are one of the world’s leading education-media-technology companies and we are making millions fall in love with learning. We are growing our editorial team that works alongside subject experts to create engaging narratives in impeccable language. Our magical learning experiences are delivered via videos, books, games, and more. If you are passionate about making the world “Think and Learn”, we are the right place for you.
If you are someone who…
- has a knack for correcting spelling mistakes and can differentiate em dashes from hyphens,
- have a deep understanding of grammar and keen attention to detail, enough to know that this sentence should have started with a “has”,
- can give valid and concise feedback, such as “This is the funniest JD I have read.”,
- is wondering if you are eligible to apply, and also has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English or Journalism,
. . . then we’re looking for you! The position is a key part of an editorial team comprised of writers and editors who proof-read and fact-check. We are a fun-loving team and pride ourselves on building world-class products in record time.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Proofreading content to ensure that the text is concise, consistent, and both grammatically and factually correct,
- Ensuring that each sentence is easy to read,
- Ensuring smooth, logical, and sequential flow of concepts,
- Collaborating with designers and writers to get products ready to ship,
- Taking ownership of your work and also driving your team’s growth.
Location & Compensation
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- Compensation is as per industry standards.
- We follow a 5-day work week with Saturdays and Sundays off.
How to Apply
If you think this profile is tailor-made for you, and even if it feels like it fits somewhat, then look no further. Reach out by filling in your details below and performing the tasks.
You can access a few videos on our YouTube Channel as well.