BYJU's is a supplementary learning company with a disruptive product in the K-12 and test prep segment.
BYJU’S is the world’s leading education-media-technology company. We make millions fall in love with learning every day through entertaining learning experiences that include videos, books, games, and more.
We are growing our content development team.
If you are someone with…
- a knack for working with children and the ability to adapt and innovate teaching techniques for early learners
- proficiency in K-3 Mathematics and Science
- ability to creatively visualise and communicate concepts in varied learning styles
- exceptional writing and editorial skills
- an understanding of, or interest in, learning theories, and global and local education product trends
- the drive to learn and grow, and thrive in a fast and furious, ever-changing, and cross-functional environment.
… then we’re looking for you. Your key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to
- Research, pedagogy design, and scripting for videos and books in your area of subject expertise
- Editing and proofreading scripts to ensure consistency in style, quality, and content accurateness
- Creating questions, adaptive assessments, lesson plans, and other technology-enabled tools to help students learn via their own personalised learning path.
- Leveraging knowledge of common misconceptions and learning deficiencies to build effective learning products
- Play-testing our products and incorporating insights from it into the product
- Taking ownership of your own growth!
The leadership is invested in your growth as an individual, within and beyond this company. Since ed-tech is a relatively new industry in India, we would appreciate active input from you as to what you would like your role or career to evolve into, so we can help you get there.
- If you come with relevant experience, we will mutually come up with a way to best leverage the same.
- If you are a fresher, depending upon the initiative you show, in a year’s time, you may be mentoring your own team members and leading centres of excellence (Subjects, Writing, Assessments, Question Types).
Compensation & Other Details:
- Compensation is as per industry standards.
- We follow a 5-day work week with Saturdays and Sundays off.
How to Apply
If you think this profile is tailor-made for you, and even if it feels like it fits somewhat, then look no further. Reach out by filling in your details below and performing the tasks.
You can access a few videos on our YouTube Channel as well.