Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Executive Assistant to Sales Managers
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to seamlessly integrate with our Sales managers and the rest of the Sales team. You will provide administrative help to six of our Sales managers, enabling them to focus on the most important tasks at hand. The role presents the opportunity to see the inner workings of a fast growing, successful company at the highest level and provide key support to ensure the continuation of this growth.
- Provide administrative support on oftentimes complex tasks, including but not limited to: calendar management, setting agendas, and organizing and note-taking during internal and external meetings
- Help to prep and setup for important internal and external gatherings- i.e. meetings with current and potential customers
- Maintain and own the calendar of the Sales managers, serving as gatekeeper for incoming meetings
- Assist the Sales managers in prioritizing daily tasks
- Support Sales team projects and manage the progress of the resulting action items and to-dos
- Help organize team-wide meetings, activities, etc.
- 1-2 years work experience minimum, ideally with some executive assistant experience supporting multiple people as well as experience working at a high-growth startup
- Experience managing multiple calendars at once-- across different time-zones and teams
- Strong writing skills, with very high attention to detail in composing and proofing written materials
- Ability to remain organized, proactive, reliable, react with flexibility to shifting priorities and deadlines, and manage many threads simultaneously
- High degree of professionalism in working with executives both internally and externally
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.