Capital Float is an online lending platform serving startups and small businesses.
Software engineer with in-depth application development experience. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on designing, architecting, and developing features in Walnut application, using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies, and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality products for Walnut
Your Role & Responsibilities at Walnut:
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality
• Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
• 3-4 yrs hands-on experience in developing and managing android applications
• Experience of working in Kotlin.
• Strong working knowledge of OOP concepts and Multithreading
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Kotlin, JAVA
• RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines
• Design Patterns
• Experience with Jetpack and Room
• MVI, MVVM architectures