Sensor Fusion Engineer Tracking
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
As a fusion engineer within the perception team your job is to help design and build the systems that track the objects using temporal association from camera, lidar, and radar data.
Experience Should Include:
- Experience developing robust multi-object tracking systems using data from multiple sensors in real-world production environments
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience writing production quality code in C++
Experience Might Include:
- Experience with ROS, OpenCV, and CUDA
- Experience with lidar processing
- Experience with multi-view computer vision
- Experience with SLAM systems
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: