Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Director of Revenue Operations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As our first RevOps hire, you will be responsible for the alignment of marketing, sales, customer success, business operations, and finance. As a member of the Business Operations team, you will drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. This means that you will be instrumental in helping us scale and evolve our GTM processes. You will be a leader and linchpin between many of our internal teams to make sure that our sales systems, analytics and processes are in place. This means coming in and making recommendations for today, but also looking ahead as we continue to grow and strategizing on how to get there. To accomplish this, you will lead initiatives around (but not limited to): measurement of our GTM health and overall progress, process definition and refinement, systems implementation, data infrastructure, and value-added analytics. Ironclad has been growing extremely fast, and we are looking for a RevOps expert who is excited about building and owning a new and evolving function.
What you will be doing:
- Operational & systems management: Build the RevOps function from the ground up by identifying gaps and building on existing processesIdentify future systems needs by synthesizing inputs and experiences to define and prioritize the unmet technology and process needs of the GTM organization. Manage resources to ensure that every outcome aligns with the business’ needs. Support the GTM tech stack by being knowledgeable on the vendors and systems used by customer success, sales, marketing, and marketing/sales operations
- Data & Analytics: Consolidate and synthesize existing data and reporting to ensure data quality and accuracy. Serve as a primary source of analytic oversight within the Business Operations, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Marketing & Finance orgs, identifying inconsistencies/dependencies in data and working with stakeholders to make necessary next steps. Communicate findings and recommendations in a way that is clear and actionable for employees at all levels. Drive a greater understanding of team efficiency through the insightful use of data, including illuminating the effectiveness of incentive plans and marketing ROI with an emphasis on data hygiene.
- Customer Journey Optimization: The Ironclad Customer Journey involves a mix of multiple stakeholders, communication and process triggers, and Sales and CS touch points. You will be responsible for assessing this journey, particularly pre-conversion, and identifying areas where best practices, efficiency improvements and process optimizations can result in increased revenue scale, more efficient acquisition, and more satisfied customers. This analysis may also inform product decisions as we continue to expand our product roadmap. Solutions will be implemented most often through cross-functional alignment and cooperation.
- Cross-Functional Enablement: Maintain a knowledge base on processes and policies to ensure consistency of onboarding, training and service delivery. Lead training on process and best practice, with the measure of success being adoption
- 6+ years of experience managing a mix of marketing, sales and/or business operations in a SaaS environment
- Past experience implementing various marketing, sales and customer success tools and have a vision for how the entire revenue tool stack should be structured
- Strong business analytics skill set - you love data and are not afraid to dig into the details
- Expertise in change management - you have experience aligning key stakeholders across a variety of areas on systems & process changes to ensure data integrity and make appropriate recommendations for success
- Expert in Salesforce, Marketo & DemandbaseProficient in performance monitoring, lead routing and demand generation systems
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.