Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for IT Monitoring Interns. Being responsible for the monitoring of PicsArt's IT systems you will also learn form professional team. If you want to gain knowledge and become a professional working in a fast-growing IT company, you're welcome to join us.Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Linux Server system;
- Knowledge of controls and risk management procedures;
- Knowledge of Network structure;
- Knowledge in any scripting language will be a plus;
- Time management, communication and multi-tasking skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Apply technical and analytical skills to monitor dashboards/system logs & maintain Server and Network infrastructure;
- Ensure the relevant departments are informed of potential risks/service impacts in a timely manner;
- Execute Incident Management processes to track, document and resolve / warm handoff unresolved issues to escalation channels;
- Analyze change impacts on IT systems and applications to avoid or reduce unplanned downtime and degradation;
- Monitor backup process, system logs, security logs and report suspicious activity to direct supervisor;
- Respond to Network and Service events, open and assign trouble tickets when needed;
- Interact with the engineering team and other stakeholders to resolve necessary issues.