Carousell is a consumer-to-consumer mobile marketplace.
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces in eight markets (presence in nine countries) across Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and India. Carousell is backed by Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, Sequoia Capital, and Naspers.
The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As our Trade Marketing Senior Associate, you will proactively engage with the various teams and ensure proper marketing and communication efforts are aimed at growing and retaining paying sellers and merchants for Carousell. You will report to the Regional Trade Marketing Monetization Manager, who will take the lead in producing engaging content in all marketing channels for the intended audience.
- Develop and execute the content plan to regularly engage with paying sellers and merchants through effective communication in various channels such as in-app, SMS, EDM, blog, and social media
- Understand user behavior and familiar with product features to create relevant campaigns catering to the right target segments with appropriate content
- Closely work with the local and regional marketing teams to provide support in achieving revenue targets through the use of various channels
- Come up with creative ways to use B2B content to reach Carousell's paying sellers and merchants
- Analyze data to support campaigns and post-performance analysis
- Manage multiple projects within a given timeline and budget
- Take ownership over B2B content creation for owned channels and paid channels to promote existing and new paying sellers
- Set up and execute planned marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with key people from headquarters and our local business teams on marketing communications for various trade monetization efforts
- Handle and liaison with multiple freelancers and agencies if needed
- Bachelor’s/College degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or equivalent
- More than 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong experience in copywriting and copyediting
- Experience with loyalty programs an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Filipino (written and spoken)
- Has high level of discipline and commitment
- Knowledge in Content Management System (CMS) and Advertising Tools (Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
- Can work from home with your own reliable laptop/computer & Internet connection
- Can start by November 2020