An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Senior Backend Software Engineer - Java
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for talented, Senior Java Software Engineers with a passion, proven track record of excellence and innovation who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies to develop ground-breaking artificial intelligence-driven enterprise-grade applications. We are looking for engineers that are passionate feature owners and who thrive on developing applications that people love.
About the Role:
We are looking for several key experienced engineering leaders who will focus on implementing many different areas of our solution, including but not limited to our overall web architecture, core application features such as data science-driven analytics, user management, content management, social graph integration, personalization, emails, collaboration systems, and enterprise content repositories as well as on unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and our relevance engine.
Join our core applications team where you’ll work on highly diverse, complex, and relevant problems while building scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross-functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch, and ongoing operations. You’ll also contribute to our cloud service architecture and solutions for scaling and performance optimization.
- 5+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data-driven web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years as feature owner, team mentor, technical lead, or equivalent
- Experience with multi-threading, replication, etc. concepts in cloud applications
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) College Savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!