Education technology to empower learning.
Durham, NC, US
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 60% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
Clever is looking for a driven Customer Success Operations Manager to join our founding Customer Success Organization (CSO) Operations team. You will get the chance to build systems, processes and operational best practices to support our rapidly growing customer base and internal teams with the ultimate goal of supporting Clever and CSO as we scale for growth. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving key objectives for the business, turning data-focused insights into action, and building systems to improve our data and insights accuracy.
As the CSO Operations Manager for our Application Success team, you will play a critical role in driving customer success maturity, increasing customer health visibility, and improving accuracy for forecasting and goal-setting. As a member of the CSO Operations team, you will also identify areas of leverage and develop strategies to help Clever scale for growth.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Quarterly and Annual Planning: lead quarterly and annual planning processes for the Application Success team, helping set ambitious and attainable business goals with multiple cross-functional dependencies.
- Account Distribution Models: create recommended models for account distribution and compensation goals across CSMs to solve for improved customer experience, improved business outcomes, and improved internal clarity for our teams.
- Salesforce Management: create internal dashboards to provide CSMs visibility on customer health metrics, key opportunities, and progress towards goals.
- Training and Enablement: create necessary training and enablement needs to help CSMs perform their job effectively, including best practices for utilizing Salesforce dashboards for account management.
- Cross-Functional Coordination:
- Provide data-driven customer insights to inform Go-To-Market coordination with product and marketing;
- Consult Growth Marketing to inform 1:many programs for application partners, with a specific focus on Mid-Market and SMB segments;
- Collaborate closely with our Sales team to refine the pre-sale and post-sale hand-off between AEs and CSMs, including alignment on ownership of key commercial activities such as renewal and churn.
- Manage high impact customer escalations with cross-functional teams including Product and Engineering.
- Change Management: roll out operational changes to customer-facing teams, including improved customer health tracking activities, optimized account segments, and annual goals.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of Sales and/or Customer Success Operations Experience: you have at least two years of Sales or Customer Success Operations experience
- Change Management skills: you have experience rolling out operational changes and new systems to large, customer-facing teams. You thrive in highly collaborative environments, and understand the importance of receiving input from multiple stakeholders in large operational initiatives.
- Data insights: ability to distill themes from customer data to actionable insights to improve internal operations and customer experience
- Strong project management skills: you are able to juggle multiple work streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Demonstrated capability of fast iteration and self-directed work.
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited credits for learning on amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers