Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is a Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plan that is changing how healthcare is delivered. The health care delivery system is undergoing many changes, however, most health insurance payers are trying to execute this change with decades old processes and technologies in a top-down framework.
As a Network Engagement Associate, you will have the opportunity to engage with forward thinking primary care clinicians with the goal of implementing programs in a data-driven manner to improve the lives of our members. You will be accountable for executing the deployment and Customer Success strategy for Clover’s flagship technology platform, the Clover Assistant, in a defined geographic market. You will also be responsible for, and participating in, other aspects of provider relationship development and Clover’s network management strategy, which includes value-based care, growth, marketing, compliance, and member & provider experience.
As a Network Engagement Associate you will:
- Be the face of Clover to healthcare providers and serve as the primary point of contact for physicians and their staff (“customers”) using Clover’s flagship technology, the Clover Assistant.
- Execute engagement strategies designed to build and grow mutually beneficial partnerships with key clinicians and practice staff.
- Engage and onboard new Primary Care Physicians and practice staff onto Clover’s technology.
- Manage all assigned accounts/practices on a regular basis with the goal of enabling successful usage of Clover Assistant; utilize key performance indicators in developing appropriate clinical intervention and process strategies.
- Coordinate expedient resolution issues raised by Clover Assistant users with the assistance of the broader Network team staff and key internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate regular data transfer and feedback loops between physicians and Clover to ensure program alignment and inform future product enhancements.
- Effectively manage administrative aspects of physician/customer engagement including data management, document management & storage, and activity reporting.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming healthcare delivery through new technologies and data driven analysis.
- You have an insatiable curiosity which feeds an appetite to learn and teach.
- You are a problem solver and a team player. You love working within teams and helping them work more efficiently.
- You are an influential negotiator and able to create win-win scenarios to help drive customer growth
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members' lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person. You know how to communicate effectively to build trust and positive relationships with many different types of people, teams, and partners.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias toward action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong, metrics-focused customer success, clinical or account management background.
- You have experience in healthcare sales or SaaS Customer Success.
- You have experience establishing strong relationships with healthcare providers and office staff, and/or you have worked in a primary care practice.
- You have a proven ability in using data to inform decision-making as part of a broader, strategic set of goals.
- You have a general understanding of healthcare topics, such as claims processing, EHRs, medical billing and coding, reimbursement models, and Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.