Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Communications team is a tenacious and creative group responsible for publicly promoting Clover as a company, as well as safeguarding its corporate reputation. We handle all external media relations, public affairs, and Clover social media channels.
We are seeking a Public Relations Associate to join our Communications team. In this role, you will nurture an industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable company reputation by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
As a Public Relations Associate, you will:
- Develop new and cultivate existing relationships within national, local and industry press.
- Manage incoming media inquiries and interview requests.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to come up with creative pitches that position Clover as an innovative industry leader.
- Create content for press releases and byline articles.
- Manage speaking and awards calendars and create strategic abstracts and submissions.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate industry trends to key internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a crisis communications plan.
- Drive evangelism of Clover’s narrative.
- Track metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and edit communication materials (including briefing materials).
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting with different personality types, skill sets and experience levels every single day.
- You are curious; eager to learn and open to trying new things.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys taking ownership and making an impact.
- You are flexible, adaptable and open; able to juggle multiple projects at once and are unphased by change whenever it happens (because in this environment things can and do often shift very quickly).
- You are a social media guru. You have extensive experience with Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in public relations, agency or in-house. Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
- You have strong relationships with technology, business and healthcare media outlets.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.