Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
United States of America
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Bayer. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Highland, and Coatue, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The marketing team is seeking a Senior Integrated Campaign Manager that has a passion for conceptualizing and executing integrated campaigns that “move the needle” and generate new business for our sales team. This role will be primarily responsible for creating offline and online programs which build awareness and engagement among future customers. This role will report directly to the Head of Growth Marketing.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to build out an integrated campaign playbook
- Own end-to-end management of global campaign execution, including campaign concepting, setup, conversion flows, and optimization
- Curate on-brand content necessary to support programs by working with our evangelist and product marketing teams
- Partner closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Document processes and best practices in our handbook for the broader marketing and sales teams to reference
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
Who you are:
You’re an experienced marketer with a proven track-record of delivering successful integrated campaigns that stand out for both their creativity and their bottom line results. Every day, you’re building campaigns the rest of the industry is envious of. You are:
- Creative – You know successful campaigns rely on incredible creative concepts just as much as on strategic data analytics. You’ve built a reputation for coming up with hugely impactful creative campaigns and bringing them to life.
- Analytical – You’re right at home diving into campaign measurement and reporting to understand what’s driving performance. You can tap into both your right and left brain to ensure your creative campaign solutions are moving the needle.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – You can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks.
- Experienced – This isn't your first rodeo. You have a few years of experience developing and managing integrated campaigns in a growth-oriented agency or in-house environment.
Background / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience and portfolio of successful integrated campaigns in a results-driven environment
- You know your way around one distribution channel better than most: email, social, ppc, OOHA, search, podcasts, or influencer
- You can write compelling copy, you are a storyteller at heart
- A disdain for the status quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
- Bonus points: If you’ve been part of creating a category, in any capacity.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company
- Stipend towards work from home expenses