An on-demand delivery service.
DoorDash is building the world's most reliable on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're looking for talented engineers to help us develop a 24x7, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and dashers.
Full Stack Engineers on the Anti-Fraud team have the opportunity for solving tough problems of scale and sophistication using statistical thinking and data-driven insights working on big data patterns. The team is on a mission to stop malicious yet highly adept fraudsters from taking advantage of vulnerabilities, such as zero-day bugs and open loopholes, in our system for committing acts of fraud. We build and deploy rule-based expert systems with very low latency, high throughput, and near-real time performance. We are dealing with very smart folks, who are getting ever creative and sophisticated in their attack vectors, if you enjoy tough engineering challenges posed by such smart adversaries (Fraudsters) then look no further.
What You’ll Do
- Formulate innovative, data-driven approaches to combat fraud and reduce risk building rule-based and ML-assisted expert systems.
- Dive deep into data patterns, use statistical thinking and data-driven insights for experimenting and building anti-fraud solutions and continuous improvement.
What We're Looking For
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience with exceptionally strong knowledge of large-scale distributed systems, big data pipelines and real-time micro-services.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.