Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
Bothell, WA, US
Austin, TX, US
San Diego, CA, US
The Commerce Platform team is responsible for building services that enable seamless customer payments to drive growth for the business. Additionally, the team builds and maintains product features that help improve transparency, control, and accuracy of subscription information for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Product Managers and Client Teams to build features that make payments easy, seamless, and secure for our customers
- Actively own features and/or systems and define their long term health
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience programming in Java, C#, or other modern programming languages
- Consistently delivered high-quality software in a timely manner
- Designed and built microservices with a focus on scale, reliability, availability
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Past experience with Billing platforms and services (Zuora, Braintree, PayPal), multi-currency, payment processing, subscription
- Deployed software in Google, AWS, Azure, or similar cloud-native technologies
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.