Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier's mission is to give voice through beauty. We are a direct-to-consumer company that leverages the power of personal narrative to own the beauty conversation on the internet. We do this by building products, growing our community, and making decisions in inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, and discerning ways.
The Director of Operations Systems is responsible for the Product Management of all Operations and Finance systems at Glossier. Glossier’s systems include a growing portfolio of both home grown and off the shelf software systems integrated with each other and our ERP.
Six Month Expectations:
- Become expert in how all current operations systems work together to enable our business
- Manage a team of project managers who effectively work with business stakeholders and engineering partners to execute multiple engineering roadmaps to deliver on business critical projects
- Relentlessly seek to iterate on processes and communication mechanisms to improve the teams effectiveness and efficiency
Twelve Month Expectations:
- Have a clear vision of the at scale network of all systems that are needed to support Glossier in the near and long term; and be making great progress toward executing on the highest priority projects
- Develop a plan to support growth in responsibility and effectiveness of product managers on the Operations Systems team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+years of relevant experience, including 6+ product management, preferably business operations systems (e.g. IMS, OMS, ERP, supply chain, merchandising)
- Familiar with Agile or similar product management
- An experienced manager that can act as a player-coach and who has managed at least 3 people
- Bachelor’s degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Proficient at Excel
- Experience using clubhouse, JIRA or similar software package
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.