Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Offline Marketing Executive
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Job Description / Skills Required
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced scaling up start-up can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
This role is based out of our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, where you will work with fun, driven, and diverse teams of product managers, designers, engineers and even sales and marketing folks.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As an Offline Marketing Executive, you will:-
- Develop partnerships with mall management to design and drive various marketing programs and initiatives to brand and promote Fave and merchants within the malls.
- Plan and execute creative offline campaigns that are aligned with the company’s key objectives.
- Manage and support Marketing requests from internal stakeholders to ensure that we plan and execute offline marketing campaigns with high ROI and meets the company's key objectives while still within the stipulated budget.
- Assist in onboarding new merchants onto the Fave Platform.
- Excellent communication and planning skills to effectively liaise with internal and external partners
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Experience in partnership negotiations is a plus but not compulsory
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply