Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
As a Head of Marketing, you will:-
- Be responsible for driving growth from a demand (consumer) perspective for Fave Malaysia.
- Lead and drive growth strategies through online campaigns, merchandising, offline marketing, social media, CRM, partnerships, and design channels.
- Co-own the overall country targets (Monthly Active Customers, Transactions, EBITDA, GMV, GP).
- Plan and execute marketing promotions, incentives, and initiatives for Fave Malaysia (weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning cycles).
- Manage the marketing and branding of Fave Malaysia and drive brand cohesiveness across the different marketing channels.
- Nurture partnerships to grow Fave's value offering for customers and merchants.
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive execution to achieve the overall goals for Fave Malaysia.
- At least 4-5 years of deep experience in marketing
- Strong analytical skillset: proficient in Microsoft suite of services (excel/ppt/etc)
- Experience in creating, reporting, and optimising KPIs for diverse marketing teams
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing a large and diverse team