Rec Room is an augmented and virtual reality software company.
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! We are looking for an HR and Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing organization. You will play a key role in managing day to day human resources and recruiting activities. As an organizational superstar, you will keep all the details together, creating an excellent experience for both candidates and employees. We are looking for someone who possesses superb communication skills, can shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a growing fun industry!
- Scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Staying in communication with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the interview process
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the scheduling and coordination of the team and candidate activities as needed
- Working with recruiters and leads to ensure smooth employee onboarding
- Troubleshoot candidate and employee issues; remove obstacles before they become problems.
- Managing the employee onboarding paperwork and equipment ordering process
- Reporting on recruiting activities and candidate status weekly
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, HR or administrative experience
- PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Google Suite
- Comfortable working in an applicant tracking system or CRM
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion, and sensitivity while dealing with confidential information
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete tasks and projects with little to no guidance
- Experience working at a large technology company or a growing startup
Company Info to Know:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.