Amplitude helps companies build better products.
- Directly manage a team of CSMs and hold them accountable to outcomes
- Train, develop, coach, give feedback, and provide a career development path for your reports
- Uphold Amplitude’s cultural values and operating principles
- Recruit and train new hires
- Develop and improve processes, frameworks, and collateral to improve results at scale
- Engage with customers to help CSMs deliver value and increase adoption
- Work with cross-functional leaders to drive success to our customers
- Identify customer trends, successes, and challenges to leadership and present a point of view as how to deliver value to customers
- 6+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- 3+ years of direct management experience and a track record of achieving results
- A deep understanding of the customer journey and what success means in Enterprise SaaS
- Strong leadership, management, communication (verbal, written, and communication), business development, and interpersonal skills
- A customer-focused mindset and passion for customers’ success with the ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business
- The ability to motivate and inspire others
- Mastery of multi-tasking, prompt decision making, and prioritization skills
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.