Social image editing app and creative community
Frontend Engineer, Web Photo Editor
Job Description / Skills Required
PicsArt is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Web Team. If you're eager to work alongside outstanding professionals, please join us.Responsibilities:
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean, testable code;
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements;
- Upgrade and repair existing programs;
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation;
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments.
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience with JSS or other CSS-in-JS libraries;
- Experience with RESTful web services;
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications;
- Experience with Canvas is a big plus;
- Experience with WebAssembly and WebGL is a big plus;
- Experience with build tools, such as Webpack is a plus;
- Self–motivated, work well independently or as part of a team;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as TaylorSwift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!