Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Business Development Executive
Singapore City, SG
Job Description / Skills Required
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced scaling up start-up can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Executive (Retail), you will:-
- Identifying retail merchants and acquiring them to expand the range of offerings for our users.
- Managing and retaining the relationship of existing clients
- Up-selling relevant products and initiatives with existing clients
- Extremely persistent with potential leads - through cold calls, walk-ins, and any other creative means.
- Agile and adaptable to goal changes and project implementations.
- Willing and eager to learn
- Adapt well with changes, understands the dynamics in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skill
- Proactive, go-getter with great attention to detail
- An ability to relate to both merchants and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties
- Highly motivated and goal-driven individual
- Bilingual preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!