An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Senior Performance Test Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Test Engineer to join our rapidly expanding QA Team. You'll be responsible for defining what performance testing looks like at Clari and building the function from the ground up. If you enjoy testing cloud native, enterprise level SaaS to extremes - we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with development and product teams to define the Performance testing strategy at Clari
- Identify a performance testing tool and make recommendations to the team about best practices
- Develop performance testing frameworks to ensure capacity, reliability and scalability
- Identify key metrics for performance improvements
- Guide and mentor other members of the QA team
- 5+ years of experience building performance-testing frameworks and implementing performance/load and other non-functional tests
- Strong programming/scripting skills in Java and/or Python
- Strong database fundamentals
- Experience testing APIs/Microservices and Data platforms
- Experience with cloud-based application scalability, stress & concurrency testing tools
- Experience in using performance testing tools such as JMeter
- Ability to monitor, analyze and report performance test findings
- Ability to set up complex test scenarios to mimic production workflows
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools like Jira
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Containers
- Experience with AWS
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!