On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
We are looking for a driven and high-performing leader with a passion for process to oversee a team of 50+ Warehouse Leads, Associates, and Transfer Drivers responsible for receiving, storing & shipping all customer belongings in the greater Southern CA area. This role will be based out of our 330k sq. ft. warehouse in Fontana, and will report directly to our Warehouse Manager. This person will be responsible for managing the 1st/2nd shift as well as leadership for the entire facility.
- Oversee Clutter’s inbound and outbound transfer operations in the Fontana warehouse
- Manage a team of 50+ Clutter warehouse & PIT employees throughout the 2nd shift operations
- Identify coaching opportunities and structure training for all employees
- Implement processes in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Actively manage labor and shift planning for the warehouse team
- Work with Customer Care team to solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
- Plan and execute auctions of delinquent customer items on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate with our enterprise team to onboard and service large customer accounts
- Conduct interviews with prospective new team members and make hiring decisions
- Weekend availability: Typical shift schedule is 5 days per week, with at least one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in warehousing
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business with 24/7 operations
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iphone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up