Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
United States of America
Domino is an end-to-end data science platform for the world’s largest enterprises. Domino helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Companies like Dell, Bristol Myers Squibb, VMWare and AllState depend on Domino to model the world. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, and Bloomberg Beta, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or make smarter recommendations.
As a leader of product manager teams at Domino, you’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges technical and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
- Own the customer experience for multiple stages in the data science workflow, set the long-term product vision, and deliver industry-leading solutions to customers
- Build mechanisms to understand pain points in customer workflows, tools, and use cases
- Set goals for the product and team, and adjust inputs as needed to achieve objectives
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to design requirements, develop technical solutions, and deliver improvements to customers
- Deliver product materials for marketing, sales, and support, and team up with customer-facing functions to drive adoption
- Confidently represent the company in customer and prospect engagements with Global 2000 companies
- Starting from ambiguous problems, drive clarity across the organization with complete independence
- Drive strategic assessments of emerging technologies for the company
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software or cloud services
- 10+ years experience in software product management
- 3+ years experience of hiring and developing high-performance teams
- Skillful presenter with technical and business audiences of any size and sophistication
- Strong technical background with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience preferred
- Familiarity with data science tools and techniques preferred