Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Experienced Backend Engineer
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
As a Software engineer, you’ll play a key role in our expanding core technology team.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales and is easy to use.
- Explore & learn new fields, APIs and cutting-edge technologies including AI and NLP.
- A top talent software engineer.
- 6+ years of industry experience in backend development, especially Java server.
- Have a good understanding of web applications – both at the data level and at the architecture level.
- Preferably with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.