Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
...our buyer likes to try before they buy. AEs, working in tandem with SEs, will shepherd prospects through their trial-to-conversion phase. Sometimes leads will come from SDRs, sometimes via the website, sometimes you’ll knock down doors with pre-existing relationships. The end goal: more new logos :)
What You'll Do:
- 100% focus on net new logos.
- Convert inbound leads generated via the website, SDR team, and generating new leads and relationships using pre-existing contacts and research.
- Own customers throughout the entire sales cycle, from the first moments of intent through to close.
- Architect of demos, sales calls, success criteria on POCs, and negotiation (if applicable) of contracts.
- Clear understanding of how to strategically map accounts to ensure that zero blockers exist.
- Be fearless, be hungry, and be creative in your approach
- Is hungry AF :)
- Has prior experience selling developer-centric products and all the requisite implications that come with marketing and selling to that buyer.
- Demonstrated success in a highly-consultative sales role.
- Past experience in a high-growth VC-based B2B SaaS company preferred. Bonus points for Series A to B.
- Is comfortable collaborating closely with account management, sales, and product marketing to translate intent into new deals.
- 4+ years of sales experience in AE roles; bonus points in having started your career as an SDR / BDR.
- Gets stuff done, achieving significant results under tight timeframes. We all pull our own weight here.
- Metrics and data-driven, with a history of performing above team quota.
- Is humble - we all make mistakes. It's how we recover that matters.
- Industry-standard base + commission
- Extremely competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability, 3 month parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required