CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioural insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration.
Consumer brands around the world representing over 8,000 apps—including Gojek, Disney+ Hotstar, Discovery Kids, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend eLearning platform, training technology and implement the selected platform/ tools for rolling out learning interventions for CleverTap products.
- Interact with Customer Success and Cross Functional Teams to understand ongoing training needs and coordinate required training sessions to ensure knowledge transfer
- Assess, design, Create, and deliver onboarding training and ongoing development training to audience
- Conduct training and/ or create content to communicate concepts such as Digital Marketing, SMM, SEO, Web Designing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Display marketing, Analytics, Lead Generation, ORM, and more
- Provide hands-on training on CleverTap Product platforms (Analytics tools, Dashboards, Media Planning tools, etc. ) to Internal & External stakeholders for effective and efficient use of CleverTap Platform
- Collect and Monitor regular training feedback to assess Content or Understanding Gaps and improve them in upcoming sessions.
- Work closely with internal & External Stakeholders to ensure that the details of the training programs meet their specific needs.
- Partner with other functions/ teams and Process Owners to ensure content are consistent, uniform and up-to-date.
- Create/ Design a content structure and develop an intervention to build knowledge and skills
- Mentor and coach individuals, especially those who are at the top and ready for their next steps, and those who need support for improvement.
- No. of Trainings & Individuals trained
- Training Feedback
- Post training improvements
- Any Graduate
- 5 years of experience in Digital Training role, SaaS, Mobile, API or Web based technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- Functional/ technical: Digital Marketing, Virtual Training & Engagement, Content Management
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication and influence
- Reports to- Chief Customer Success Officer
- Direct Reports- Manager- Enablement
Why join us?
You are a leader ready for your next challenge
You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
Teamwork trumps individual success