Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover Health is a Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plan that is changing how healthcare is delivered. The health care delivery system is undergoing many changes, however most health insurance payers are trying to execute this change with decades old processes and technologies in a top-down framework. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with forward thinking health systems with the goal of implementing programs in a data driven manner to improve the lives of our members.
As a Network Operations Analyst, you will:
- Manage several key internal & cross-functional processes/policies in collaboration with the Customer Success (CS) team, including Product, Data Science, Claims, Provider Solutions, and Clinical Operations.
- Support insight development/data report building at the request of the greater Customer Success organization.
- Develop mechanisms for tracking CS activities and progress for the various initiatives being managed by the CS team.
- Coordinate with Network Engagement Ops to develop the necessary data/tracking tools in Salesforce and Tableau where possible.
- Work closely with CS leads and CS Director to maintain and complete various daily activities pertaining to internal administration of the Clover Assistant program and the Network team, in general.
- Development and maintenance of CS ops reporting dashboards.
- Support maintenance of ad-hoc analyses/reporting requests working closely with Data Science team.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming health delivery through data driven analysis and development of new technologies.
- You are a people person - you know how to communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders.
- You have a bias to action and love to move quickly from ideas to execution.
- You are nimble, crave variety, and are comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment.
- You use analytical input to solve complex problems.
- You're able to balance big picture, strategic thinking with an attention to the details that may determine whether a project succeeds or fails.
You should get in touch if:
- You have some experience in healthcare, HealthIT or software Customer Success, preferably in data science, operations, and/or analytics.
- You are able execute on daily tasks and priorities, effectively communicating progress to leadership.
- You have strong project management or administrative skills and can multi-task while being highly organized and thorough.
- You are able to use data and analytics to identify strategic opportunities to improve our Product deployment effectiveness.
- You are very comfortable in Excel and/or SQL and are able to produce reports when requested.
- Experience using other data analysis platforms (e.g., Mode, Tableau) is a plus.
- You have a working understanding of healthcare payer models, particularly Medicare Advantage.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.