Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking colleagues that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for a Technical Analyst to join our Data Integrations team. In this role, you will be a part of the team building, supporting and maintaining Clover's Data Warehouse and plan data pipelines. You will work closely with vendors, operational stakeholders and other IT teams to analyze and deliver robust solutions that integrate with existing systems and our Plan Data Warehouse. You should have experience working with health plan data, core data domains, understand data flows, data governance and data management best practices.
As a Technical Analyst, you will:
- Partner with key operational stakeholders to analyze business and data requirements and work with technical program managers and data engineers to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Work closely with our vendor partners to analyze data requirements and ensure accurate and timely delivery of data integrations and data pipelines achieving quality results.
- Understand health plan data, core data domains, transaction data sets, data governance and follow a best practice data management methodology.
- Collaborate with data engineers, operational partners and other IT teams as needed to analyze complex data sets. SQL knowledge a plus
- Assist with QA, data validation and documenting solutions as needed.
- Work with a small project team to support the design, development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of new data pipelines, vendor integrations and ETL programs within reasonable timeframes.
You will love this job if:
- You love data as a product, and enjoy working with different stakeholders to build ecosystems of data sets and tools to meet the needs of the business.
- You are a great communicator and are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken because you feel a great responsibility to make sustainable systems.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy collaborating and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
- You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights with everyone.
- Your pragmatic approach to problem solving balances optimization and quality vs. delivering value continuously.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working with databases and driving data reliability, quality or data driven insights.
- You are familiar with concepts of data architecture and data governance, master data management and data warehouses design.
- You have experience working with real-world data and value and understand the importance of data quality.
- You have experience in medical informatics or have worked with healthcare data - clinical, insurance, or benefits focused - and are familiar with the regulations or standard file formats that underpin it. Experience in Medicare an extra bonus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.