Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is a Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plan that is changing how healthcare is delivered. The health care delivery system is undergoing many changes, however most health insurance payers are trying to execute this change with decades old processes and technologies in a top-down framework.
We're looking to hire a Network Operations Specialist to join our Network Engagement team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with forward thinking health systems with the goal of implementing programs in a data driven manner to improve the lives of our members.
As a Network Operations Specialist, you will:
- Support insight development/data report building at the request of the greater network engagement team.
- Maintain and complete various daily activities pertaining to internal administration of the Clover Assistant program and the Network team, in general (i.e. payment tracking, incentive tracking, contract maintenance, etc.)
- Assist in identification and resolution of technical/operational issues for the Clover Assistant Customer Success and Network Management teams.
- Support end-to-end contract ingestion pipeline, ensuring any/all documents are appropriately completed and submitted, appropriate internal stakeholders are notified, and key artifacts are stored correctly.
- Support maintenance of ad-hoc analyses/reporting requests working closely with Data Science team.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming health delivery through data driven analysis and development of new technologies.
- You are a people person - you know how to communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with many different types of people, teams, and stakeholders.
- You have a bias to action and love to move quickly from ideas to execution.
- You are nimble, crave variety, and are comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment.
- You use analytical input to solve complex problems.
- You're able to balance big picture, strategic thinking with an attention to the details that may determine whether a project succeeds or fails.
You should get in touch if:
- You have some experience in healthcare, preferably in process improvement, operations, and/or analytics.
- You are able execute on daily tasks and priorities, effectively communicating progress to leadership.
- You have strong project management or administrative skills and can multi-task while being highly organized and thorough.
- You are able to regularly identify opportunities to implement efficient process/operational improvements.
- You have a working knowledge of Excel and are able to produce basic reports when requested.
- You have a working understanding of healthcare topics, pertaining to Network, such as, physician reimbursement models, data sharing in provider partnerships, and PCP engagement.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.