On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
- Assist in timely and accurate payroll processing of weekly and off-cycle payrolls
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee information
- Analyze and address payroll issues and timekeeping inquiries from employees and managers to provide appropriate resolutions
- Coordinate with HR team to ensure proper workflow of employee data
- Assist in the creation and distribution reports
- Support ad-hoc and ongoing process improvement projects
- Maintain and implement appropriate payroll quality controls
- Meticulously maintain and update accurate payroll records
- Follow and enforce company polic.ies, keep apprised with federal, state and local payroll laws
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager to accomplish department and company goals
- Assist the accounting and finance teams with reporting requirements and
- KPI’s such as creating and distributing payroll reports and accounting entries.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Manager as needed
- 2 years of experience processing payroll preferred
- Comfortable multi-tasking and learning new skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ultipro/UKG Pro experience preferred
- Comfortable using MS Office applications and Google G-Suite
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.