Shared inbox for teams.
Product Marketing Lead
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Missions are made possible by engaged teams and happy customers. Every interaction between your customers and your team is an opportunity for your team to see that their work matters, for your customers to be more successful, and to get your business closer to its mission. But in the mad quest for productivity, many of those moments have lost their luster. People are working harder, faster than ever before and wearing “busy” like a badge of honor. While bots, auto-replies, and long response times have replaced genuine, human connections with customers.
That’s where Front comes in. Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead focused on Go-to-Market (GTM) to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for aligning with our Sales, Growth Marketing, and Customer Success teams to define our target audiences, craft messaging, and activate campaigns to drive both new business and expansion outcomes. You’ll also own the creation of customer-facing content and collateral to articulate the product value proposition for each audience we serve.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end success of Front’s key use cases and vertical GTM campaigns
- Define our ideal customer profile and build / maintain our buyer personas
- Develop the GTM plan for Front’s market opportunity verticals
- Create content, collateral and training to drive acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Design prospecting campaigns with Growth Marketing and the Business Development Team to drive top-of-funnel demand
- Identify industry trade shows warranting Front’s attendance / sponsorship
- Ensure knowledge management systems are up-to-date with relevant content
- Identify Front’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations
What skills and experience do you need?
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 4-6 years of experience with product marketing, content marketing or sales/solutions engineering.
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- Leadership experience across large, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, customer success and other departments
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
*We are open to remote candidates on the West Coast or Mountain Time Zone*
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.