Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is looking for a Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics to join our fast-growing Growth organization. In this new role, you will work closely with marketers, product managers, category leadership and data scientists to provide novel insights in support of our strategic decision-making. You should love data, new technologies, challenging assumptions, testing hypotheses, following your natural curiosity and ultimately accelerating our growth with data-driven recommendations.
- Providing analyses that optimize marketing performance through improved attribution and spend allocation across all marketing channels.
- Develop new digital marketing measurement models for everyday engagement and for specific programs.
- Establish and socialize key metrics to senior leaders to quantify marketing campaigns engagement, acquisition and/or retention impact.
- Stay on top of and educate organization about the complex world of digital marketing analytics
- Champion a data-driven culture, empower others to proactively use data to make decisions
- 3-5 years as a Data Analyst or related position with significant quantitative and analytical experience
- Expert level knowledge of SQL, Looker (or similar), and Excel.
- Familiarity with marketing attribution, site analytics and experiment design (e.g. A/B testing)
- Ability to generate complex analyses and to present subsequent insights across teams and to management
- Experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce
- Experience with AWS or similar platforms
- Python or R
- Strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the desire to bring structure to undefined processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.