Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is looking for a Director, Retention and Loyalty to join our fast-growing Growth organization. In this key leadership role, you will lead the team responsible for fostering a long-term relationship with our community while burnishing our brand with marketing and product innovation.
This role will work equally in the now and in the future. You will own setting an inspiring global vision for retention and loyalty at Glossier as well as working with marketers, product managers, category leadership, engineers, data scientists, brand and creative to bring ideas to life. The successful candidate will be equal parts creative and analytical, delighting our customers with new experiences while measuring the effectiveness through advanced analytics.
Six Month Expectations
- Lead the strategic vision for Glossier’s global retention and loyalty efforts. You will work across the organization to develop marketing and product roadmap in support of your vision.
- Develop concept and lead launch of a loyalty program, with partnership from brand, creative, engineering and other internal partners.
- Identifying opportunities to scale our marketing capabilities through technological innovation.
- Lead the retention marketing team. You will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, mentoring and ultimately measured by your ability to develop future leaders.
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Drive development, execution, and expansion of global engagement marketing programs with accountability for delivering results.
- Partner with data scientists to build segmentation, cohort analysis and develop LTV insights and actions.
- Pursue an aggressive innovation and experimentation agenda in service of delighting our customers.
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing with focus on retention, engagement, and/or loyalty
- 5+ years leading high performance teams; success developing and promoting from within.
- Highly analytical with proven track record data-driven insights into successful tactics.
- A passion for Glossier and our unique approach to beauty.
- Strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the desire to bring structure to undefined processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.